Tuesday 16 December, 2008

Parvathy Cries Foul or Did she?

Media reports say that Parvathy Omanakuttan told India Vision channel "I have imageperformed better than others in the personality and question-answer round. This is not just that. All those who watched it yesterday felt like that. I feel the jury's decision was unfair".

Speaking to NDTVMovies.com on phone from Johannesburg, the first runner up of Miss World 2008 said, "I never questioned jury's decision. The contest was fair, and free from all biases. They were just and reasonable to each and every contestant. I have been totally misquoted on that point. I never said to anybody that I was not rightly judged. I have a lot of respect for judges in the contest."

Celebrities are often misquoted or caught off guard for saying seemingly simple statements but may lead to a major PR disaster.

It is also said the beauty with brains is eyeing bollywood and other movie offers.My advice get a PR manager if she wants to get a place in the  industry.

1 comment:

  1. true...maintaining a good PR very important...u just can't afford to loose out on this part when you are just so famous..it helps u to climb the ladder of success higher and higher......

    ReplyDelete