Sunday 1 February, 2009

My Happy Weekend

Family and friends are the two big sources of happiness to a person.I am one of those gifted ones who is surrounded with loved ones.

We , the marketing batch of  (PGPM 2007-09) celebrated  our imagelast  Saturday together in a simple yet fun filled manner. We clicked photos like crazy as this is our last day of our lives. If only I had a bionic eye I would have captured every moment of it.

But some people were not interested to be part of it  and some  others were worried about how they looked in the pics. I want to imagetell them they are missing the whole point.Its not about eating cakes or posing for pics,its about cherishing the moments of having good people around you.And photos ensure that those golden moments are preserved in print and not there looks.

After many years if they look back their lives these are the moments which come rushing to the mind and believe me, you will not feel sad about your looks or the fact you did not get cake.

My 2nd brother just left  to Chennai.He is leaving for UK later this and it will be a long time before I see him again. We three, along with his friends had a good time shopping ,eating out.Though we did not take any pics, this weekend will be etched in my mind forever.

Just then I realised that if you are surrounded by your loved ones then you are gifted.Too bad many realize it once they lose someone.One should learn to cherish every moment of their life,I know its is hard to practice when faced with "realities of life " but atleast one should cherish every moment they spend with their family & friends

I wish if every weekend was  like this.........

PS: I know my regular readers will be wondering why all of a sudden my "intellectual" blog has become sentimental.Well its Feb 1 so I thought I will try something new after all its a De Novo :)

5 comments:

  1. Well deciphered MJ. What a time we had, Wooof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post..loved it...i guess each and every marketing student should go through it....

    wonderfully written.... wid me it is ....u hav a camera n m ready wid a pose..i really dn care hw m lukin lik at dat particular moment.......

    cheers 2 our frnshp........

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tiger ..thanks buddy hopefully i blog more than last month

    @Neha...Thank you ...n...cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wil tell u a good reason to write such post in feb. Feb is month when aquarian are born (including me) they r characterized as dream weaver, sentimental and thinker.. the one who keeps taking a tour to memories of past.
    nice post.
    i totally understand ur concept of the photo taking thing.
    i too go back to my old albums and smile for reason tht i have store such amazing moments of my life.
    good thing is we can show them to our coming generation. they will adore it

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nidhi thanks for giivng a good reason ...
    But as a Libran I think I got to maintain the balance of intellectual & Emotional levels in my blog...

    ReplyDelete