Saturday 25 April, 2009

MJ 2.0

Hey Everyone….Long Time No See :)

I haven’t blogged for quite some time,because I am in the middle of a major transition in my life.All along  my life ,My identity have always been a student of a educational institution,well not anymore. [yes, I have been placed :) ]

But first things first, I like to say a big THANK YOU for all the respondents of my survey. With their help I finally finished my dissertation report.(web 2.0)

And as of 30th April my academic life will officially get over after the Viva Voce. That will mark of the end of MJ 1.0 :p

From May I will embark on my professional career as an Operations Executive in Real Estate Bank of India. (its not a bank :p ) .Thanks  everyone for their wishes and support  :)

Based on the work timings,I suppose I can still blog frequently :)

ANY SUGGESTIONS IN IMPROVING MY BLOG WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND IF POSSIBLE WILL BE INCLUDED

MJ 2.0 Coming Soon…………….

5 comments:

  1. Good Man Congrates !!! All the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrate Mj. You deserve this transition. Goood luck and God bless. Waiting for 2.0 version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good M.J ... It would be really nice if you blog more on Techno Stuff i Guess ur good at that .. and one more feedback if u remove the ads from ur blog it would look really nice.
    Please consider this as a +ve Feedback. Expecting more Techno Stuff from ur blog Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot Shiv..yes even i was thinking abt it..it will be add credibility..thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete