Sunday 1 March, 2009

Indiblogger Meet 2009

Hi everyone.. guess what? My Blogging just got serious. Seriously when I started blogging never did I know it will become such a important activity in my life.

Anwin through Indiblogger organised the Bangalore Blogger Meet 2009.More than 100 bloggers attended the meeting. We had a awesome time,pitching our blogs,munching pizzas,gawking at windows 7. Click for full report & Pics.More about the meeting in the next post. 3

!!!WE BLOG THEREFORE WE ARE!!!

BTW.... Happy March Everyone !!! (u know its March 1 that too in a sunday, which certainly qualifies a De Novo)

6 comments:

  1. Hey it was a great meet :)

    I am in green T short in that picture :).
    Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi indeed it was a pleasure to meet you and our fellow bloggers.I am the first from left wearing RUN t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My best wishes to you to be a great blogger. I am sure, if someone dedicate to anything, will certainly succeed.

    Thanks, Sherin

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sherin,
    It was pleasure meeting you,thanks for the wishes.
    And good luck for more cheques ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi MJ,

    Time for the next post!

    Waiting.

    Rgds,

    Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi all,
    i need one small information form u... How can i find out the top 5 blogs from each Indian Language...? that based on word press as well as blogspot...

    Is that any way to find out...?

    Hope you'll mail me the answer to-
    santhosh_ananthapura@yahoo.com

    expecting your reply asap.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete