Tuesday 31 March, 2009

Lose and Regain

Kamal Haasan says in one of his movies (Virumaandi) “you don't realize the happiness you have until you lose it”. Its not just happiness, but we don't realize the value of many things we have until we lose them .

I was in Chennai for the weekend and i was not online for the entire weekend. Which made me realize, how much i am hooked onto the net,but that is obvious :p isn't it? But i was quite comfortable(except it was very hot and so boring) and didn't have any withdrawal symptoms ;)

But the strangest thing happened when I entered Bangalore on my way back. I felt i was back home which is weird because I always consider Madurai as my home and Bangalore was always like staying in a guests place.Looks like I have to admit “Namma Bengalooru” has become like a home away from home for me.I realized I missed Bangalore more than the virtual world :p

So if you do something daily out of your own desire (like having tea in your favorite shop,etc etc),just try not to do it for a couple of days (unless its a essential task). Then after the couple of days if you do that again, you will feel it to be more fulfilling than before. It is also good to test how much you like a person- don’t talk to them for a couple of days,you will realize how much you actually like to be with the person. Whatever it is, just make sure the feelings are mutual.

BTW, I am conducting a online survey about web 2.0 advertising as part of my post graduation. so plzzzz do participate and give your valuable feedback. Please find the questionnaire here.It will take just 5 mins to fill it up and it will be immensely helpful for my study.

Keep Smiling :) Cheers !!!

1 comment: